Products, Parts & Accessories
MODULAR ELITE FAN COIL UNIT
The Elite Fain Coil Unit is our top of the line coil system. This unit can be installed into any existing fan coil cabinet and comes with our flood prevention system.
Our fan coil systems can be designed to fit any building requirements. Please call to discuss further.
- Close cell foam insulation throughout the cabinet
- Honeywell suite pro T36575 24 volt wiring harness
- Actuator and Valve: Honeywell actuator & valve or Erie actuator & valve
- Pipe sensor aquastat
- Modular fan coil
- Water sensor float with the alarm warning system
- T304 stainless steel cabinet
- Stainless steel water lines
- Rubatex close cell foam insulation for pipes
- ECM motor: Variable speed constant torque, ECM brushless DC motor, 115V, AC single-phase unit, 50/60HZ, 1/3 HP
- PVC Plastic drain pipe
- 24 volt operating system
3 YEAR PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY (due to the parts that was chosen)
- Horizontal or Vertical Installation
- Push Through or Pull Through Air System
- 14" or 18" widths available
- 11'' to 20'' depths available
- CFM (14"): 350 | 450 | 600 | 800
- CFM (18"): 350 | 450 | 600 | 800 | 1000
UPGRADABLE TO INTERMEDIATE MODEL ECM MOTOR
Variable speed constant torque, ECM brushless DC motor, 115V, AC singl-phase unit, 50/60HZ 1/3 HP
Inner-Cool Systems Inc., warrants its fan coil units for one (3) years against factory defects and parts failure, and a 10-year warranty against mould on the closed-cell foam insulation, provided an authorized technician performs bi-annual maintenance on the system.
The validity of the warranty solely depends on the installation and maintenance in accordance with the manufacture’s instructions. Improper installation, abuse, improper maintenance, or vandalism is not covered under the manufacture’s warranty.
To keep the manufacturer's warranty, the service must be completed by an authorized technician, unless otherwise agreed to by Inner-Cool Systems Inc.
SEMI-ANNUAL REQUIRED MAINTENANCE
- Pricing for the annual maintenance is $99.00 + HST.
- Remove fan coil door and remove inspection door
- Remove and dispose of old filter
- Supply and install new disposable filter
- Vacuum condensate pan (drain pan)
- Pour water down the drain pan checking for blockages and twists in the plastic drain line
- Vacuum fan coil
- Vacuum blower
- Check and test amp draw
- Check and test operating system
- Check thermostat, fan, and flood warning systems
- Complete fan coil reports
- Replace inspection door and fan coil door
SEMI-ANNUAL FAN COIL CHECKUPS ARE NOT ONLY GOOD TO KEEP THE SYSTEM RUNNING EFFICIENTLY, IT ALSO KEEPS YOUR INDOOR AIR HEALTHY!
Toronto's best fan coil designs and services are just a phone call away,